What to bring for your first appointment
(For Reference Only)
When you are called up for the first appointment for selection of your bto flat, you will have to bring:
1. Identity Cards (If you are employed, or serving National Service under the Singapore Armed Forces/ Civil Defence/ Police Force, you must provide a certified true copy of your Singapore pink/blue identity card from your Personnel Department or Passport for non-citizens.
2. Birth certificates of your children (If applicable)
3. Your birth certificate and your parents' marriage certificate if you are buying a flat under the Multi Generation Priority Scheme or Married Child Priority Scheme.
4. Marriage certificate, if you are married, or divorce certificate if you are divorced, or death certificate of spouse if spouse is deceased.
5. Student Pass or Letter from School for persons who are 18 years old and above.
6. Income documents for assessment of income ceiling to buy a flat, and if taking Additional CPF Housing Grant (AHG) or Special Housing Grant (SHG)
7. Always have a backup unit
8. A valid HDB Loan Eligibility Letter (HLE) if you are taking a housing loan from HDB.